Nick Greer Little Sampson
The Little Samson is the answer to a request from Andy Elliott. Andy is known as a tone guru, and an amazing guitar builder. He asked us to develop a pedal, and so began his challenge. The pedal had to be better than his favorite distortion pedal. We put our engineering hats on, and went to work. The Little Samson is a very flexible pedal, with amazing tonal possibilities. The idea behind this pedal was to get a "natural, higher gain, but still FULL," tone. The highest gain cousin to the Lightspeed & Southland, this pedal gives you chunky drive, with crunched out distortion and singing lead tones; yet, it still doesn't get buzzy or flubby. The high end is smooth, with the proper amount of treble. The low end stays tight and is amazingly balanced. The midrange is right where it needs to be...basically, this pedal is the ultimate distortion pedal. It remains touch sensitive, and has a front end that is structured like the input of an amplifier. Andy's happy, and we know you will be, too!
"I think it sounds like the best Plexi I've ever played. It has the same feel and touch sensitivity of those amazing Marshall circuits!"--JASON BARR
Check out www.elliottguitarsnc.com to get their take on the Little Samson and for more info on Elliott's amazing instruments!
- On tour with your favorite players soon!
- High gain distortion with full body and touch sensitive presence!
- Chunky drive at lower gain settings!
- Singing lead tones!
- True Bypass!
- Uses 9-Volt battery or standard neg. center, 2.1mm power supply.
- Built with top quality components
- Lifetime Warranty to the original owner!
- Pedals are currently built to order, and will ship within 1-2 weeks of your order and payment