Line 6 FBV MKII Floorboard
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This is a Pre-Owned Line 6 FBV MKII Floorboard in excellent condition. It comes as is with no box or paperwork, but in perfect working order.
The Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII is like having a crew of roadies ready to wheel out an entirely new collection of gear and hook it all up — in time for your next note. The FBV Shortboard's backlit display that shows where you are, and rugged steel stomp switches and pedal to give you complete control of where you're going. FBV Shortboard MkII isn't your average foot controller. A full-on remote control that keeps you untethered to your Line 6 amp or POD — that's the FBV Shortboard MkII.
Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII Foot Controller at a Glance:
- Ready to go right out of the box
- FBV Control Software
Ready to go right out of the box
FBV Shortboard MkII delivers out-of-the box, plug-n-play connectivity. Stomp the 13 steel footswitches to quickly scroll and select channel presets, synchronize your time-based effects with Tap Tempo, activate effects, the chromatic tuner, and more. When paired with Spider IV guitar amplifiers, the footswitches can activate many onboard amp effects including Quick Loop, Pitch Glide, and Smart Harmony, and provide up to 128 user-created presets. The burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal feels solid under your foot and features plenty of grip. Clicking the toe-switch toggles between volume and wah control (with an illuminated LED to match). Oversized and backlit, the LCD is big, bright and easy to read. It displays the active preset name and number, and the chromatic tuner (when activated).
FBV Control Software
Take full advantage of FBV Shortboard MkII with free, downloadable FBV Control software. The application shows you a graphical representation of your FBV Shortboard MkII and lets you fully customize the footswitch and pedal functions.
Assign each FBV control a MIDI CC, a bank change, a program change or even transport commands to drive many popular audio applications including Pro Tools, Propellerhead Reason and Record, and more! Create and save endless variations — a few for gigs, a few for the studio — and easily add them to your FBV Shortboard MkII via USB.
- AMPLIFi 75 and 150
- Spider IV (not Spider IV 15 and 30)
- Spider Jam
- Spider Valve
- Flextone III
- Vetta II
- LowDown (not LowDown 110)
- POD X3
- POD X3 Pro
- POD 2.0
- Spider III (Not Spider III 15 and 30)
- Spider II (Not Spider II 15)
- PODxt Pro
- Bass PODxt
- Bass PODxt Pro
Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII Foot Controller Features:
- Total hands-free control of most Line 6 amps and POD processors
- 13 steel channel switches for preset bank select, bank scroll, effect select, tuner, tap tempo & more
- Burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal with plenty of grip
- Bright, oversized LCD shows active preset name/number and chromatic tuner
- FBV Control software allows for easy and unlimited mapping of FBV controls via USB (Mac/PC)
- Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
- Back panel: USB jack, RJ-45 jack, 1/4-inch expression pedal jack